26 October 2013

A Happy Announcement...

I'm delighted to announce that Archbishop Gustavo Garcia-Siller has appointed Fr. Jeffery Moore to be the full-time Parochial Vicar at Our Lady of the Atonement Church.

Fr. Moore has been serving part-time in that capacity, with his main work being that of Interim Director of the Family Life Office in the archdiocese, but now he will be able to give his priestly service to the parish full-time.

Our parish continues to grow, with an increasing number of people joining the parish, and as we serve more and more students and their families through the school. As the pastor of this great parish, my responsibilities mean that my time is often stretched thin, and I am overjoyed to have the full-time assistance of Fr. Moore. Not only is he a very fine priest, but he and his beautiful family have been part of the parish for many years, and I know he is happy to be able to serve here on a full-time basis.