07 September 2009

The Reading Room

You've probably had the same experience as I have. You read an article and you want to share it with someone else. But I'm conscious of not wanting to fill people's e-mail boxes with all kinds of items that might not interest them. So, what to do?

I've decided to have a site where I can link articles I've found interesting. It's called The Reading Room, and you're welcome to go there and have a look around. Comment on the articles if you want to.

The items aren't exclusively religious, although they might be begging for a spiritual insight. They're news items, opinion pieces, things of interest -- political, religious, human interest, sometimes maddening, or even controversial.

Maybe it'll serve no purpose except as a collecting point for stuff that caught my attention. Or perhaps you'll see an item there that you missed elsewhere, but which you find interesting. They're posted "as is," with links to the original source. Once more, here's the link.

Now that I think about it, it's kind of like Drudge with a clerical collar.