12 November 2009

Conference on Apostolic Constitution

Even while I'm still in Rome, there are so many who want to have the chance to discuss and learn more about the Constitution and what it means for the existing parishes and other interested Anglican clergy and laity.  I've been communicating with experts in canon law as well as others who might be able to provide further insights into the ramifications of our Holy Father's generosity.

As soon as I get back to San Antonio we'll firm up a date for the parish to sponsor an 'informational conference' to discuss Anglicanorum Coetibus.  This will take place soon - within a matter of weeks - and will be open to anyone who's interested, whether clergy or laity, Catholic or not.  Let me know if you'd like to receive further information when I have it.