06 November 2007

A great Catholic school

It's pretty exciting to see an excellent Catholic school growing right before my eyes. The Atonement Academy is getting ready to graduate the first senior class this year. Some of these graduating students have been with us since Kindergarten; others have joined the Academy along the way. College applications are being readied. The letters of recommendations are being written and the transcripts are being prepared.

The excellence of the academic and spiritual life here is evident, and if you'd like to have a look at the program, go here. The application process is outlined here. I'm astonished at the achievements of many of these young men and women, and I only wish I had been able to receive this kind of education. But even if I wasn't able to receive it, at least I'm privileged to have a part in providing it.