05 November 2010

On the go...


Tomorrow morning (Saturday, November 6th) I'll be flying to Orlando, where I'll be spending a couple of days with the folks at the Anglican Cathedral of the Incarnation.  I'm scheduled to preach at their morning service, and then speak to those who will be attending a parish meeting which is preparatory to their decision about becoming part of the Ordinariate when it is established. 

Late in the afternoon on Sunday, I'll be flying from Orlando to Washington, D.C., where I'll join several of our students who will have already arrived there.  We'll be visiting the great sites of national importance, of course, but this is also a pilgrimage and we will be spending time in the many places of importance to us as Catholics.

I'll be back home in the parish Thursday night.